Our 7 day lesson plan follows right along with the Manual: Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families -- 2019 New Testament March Week 5: March 25–31 Matthew 14–15; Mark 6–7; John 5–6 “Be Not Afraid”
We have designed these packets to be used for families of ALL ages! There are activities and coloring pages for the little ones, and there are worksheets, activities, and discussion questions for older children and teens!
- Day 1: is a longer lesson and will take 30-60 minutes depending on how much your family likes to discuss! This will be similar to a traditional Family Home Evening. Begin with a prayer and choose a song if your family likes to sing. Sunday would be a great day to choose as Day 1, but pick which day works best for your family. The lesson this day is learning about the Jesus feeding the 5,000.
- Days 2-7: should take about 10-15 minutes (sometimes longer depending on your family.) We are calling these our "mini devotionals!" They can be guided by the parents, or assign a day to each member of the family. Choose a time to have your devotionals - breakfast, family prayer, driving around in the car - whichever works best for you! Have the person prepared to start the devotional and prepare any printables that you will be using. Not every day will have a printable or an activity. Some days are just discussion questions. Don't stress if you miss a day, just move onto the next or combine days! We encourage you, as parents, to study the suggested scriptures each week ahead of your family. This will help you be prepared to guide the devotionals and be ready for questions that are asked.
- QR Codes: This week's lesson contains five QR codes:
- To use the QR Codes: You will scan the QR codes using your phone or iPad. The best way to figure out if your device can read QR Codes is to open your Camera app and point it steady for 2-3 seconds towards the QR Code you want to scan. Whenever scanning is enabled, a notification will appear. If nothing happens, you may have to go to your Settings app and enable QR Code scanning. If QR Codes isn’t an option in your settings, your device unfortunately can’t scan QR Codes natively. But don’t worry, this only means you’ll have to download a third-party QR Code reader app. If your camera isn't working on the QR code, just go to your APP store and download a QR Scanner app. Then follow the instructions within the app.
- If you're not printing the main page, the QR codes are also clickable links! Open the PDF in your computer, click on any of the QR codes, and they will take you to the website.
All printables include black and white versions!
8.5"x11" pages for easy at-home printing!
This week's printables includes:
- 7 Day Lesson Plan
- Cut outs of basket, bread, and fishes
- "A Lad" worksheet in the story of Jesus feeding the 5,000
- Jesus and Peter Walk on Water Character Cut-outs
- Bread of Life Scripture Poster and handout/scripture glue-ins
- Jesus heals the man at the pool of Bethseda coloring page
- Also includes game ideas, discussion questions, and links to articles for further study
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts. You will receive 2 emails once you have finished your purchase. The first one will be a receipt, the second email will contain your download link. Please email email@example.com if you have any problems getting your link.
You can also sign up for a free membership for instant download. Make sure you are logged in when you order. Then click on "My Account" in the toolbar and click on "My Orders." You can download your purchases instantly!
THIS IS INCLUDED WITH ALL PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS already - no need to purchase if you have a subscription. Save money and become a member! Click here for more info.