February 2021: Free Ministering Principles Poster, Handout, and Social Media post
Our Ministering posters include key points or quotes from the Liahona magazine's articles on "Ministering Principles."
These posters include 3 sizes in PDF and JPG formats:
8.5"x11", 5"x7", and 4"x6"
NEW: We are now including an image sized for social media!
(PDFs are great for printing on your home printer. JPGs are good for posting to social media, adding to a newsletter, or embedding into an email. Please choose the version that will work best for your purpose.)
Some ideas to use these for this time of social distancing:
- Download a JPG version and text them to each of the Sisters in your Ward
- Add a copy to your Relief Society newsletter that is emailed
- Download one of the JPG versions and post it on social media. If you have a Ward or Relief Society Facebook group, this would be a great way to remind your Sisters to do their Ministering and hopefully start a discussion on how they can best do their Ministering during this time.
Social Media Image:
To use the image for social media:
- If you're on your mobile device, hold down on the image and save to your phone. It will now be saved as an image! Post it to Instagram, Facebook, etc. or text it to the Sisters in your Ward.
- If you're on your computer, right click on the image and select "save image as" and save it to a folder on your computer. You can now post it to your social media.