Our Ministering posters include key points or quotes from the Liahona magazine's articles on "Ministering Principles." Click Here for the January 2022 article.
These posters include 3 sizes in JPG formats:
8.5"x11", 5"x7", and 4"x6"
We are now also including images sized for social media!
Some ideas on how to use these printables:
- Text them to each of the Sisters in your Ward
- Print and handout to your Sisters
- Add a copy to your Relief Society newsletter that is emailed
- Pin a copy onto your Ward or Relief Society bulletin board
- Post it on social media. If you have a Ward or Relief Society Facebook group, this would be a great way to remind your Sisters to do their Ministering and hopefully start a discussion on various ways the can Minister!
Social Media Images:
To use the images for social media:
- If you're on your mobile device, hold down on the image and save to your phone. It will now be saved as an image! Post it to Instagram, Facebook, etc. or text it to the Sisters in your Ward.
- If you're on your computer, right click on the image and select "save image as" and save it to a folder on your computer. You can now post it to your social media.
This month, there are 9 slides for you to use. Use them all in one post or pick and choose which ones work best for your Relief Society. Click Here to download all 9 images as a zip file