LDS Young Women August: "How do the roles of men and women complement each other in families?" Printable Lesson packet
LDS Young Women Lesson Packet for non-subscribers
Our Young Women printable packs include PDF downloads for:
- Journal Cards
- Scripture Cards
- Activity Ideas
- Teaching Tips
- and more!
This lesson includes:
- TWO POSTERS to display in your classroom to help the Young Women think about the topic.
- 3"x3" HANDOUTS. These are the perfect size for the girls to put in their smash books, hang on their bulletin boards, or tape inside their lockers at school. They are also the perfect size to text or post to your YW Facebook page to help remind the girls what the lesson was about.
- 4"x6" JPG HANDOUT - easy to send to the printer
- JOURNAL CARDS These journal cards give the girls a place to write down their thoughts or goals for the coming week.
- SCRIPTURE CARDS and BLANK CARDS. All of the scriptures in the lesson are already typed onto little cards for you. There are also blank cards to use to add your own scriptures or to use in other parts of the lesson.
- SKITTLES GAME to help you teach bullet point 2 in the lesson
- CROSSWORD PUZZLE to make it a little more fun to look up the scriptures!
- SCRIPTURES COUPLE ACTIVITY
- "HELP MEET" ACTIVITY
- BLANK QUOTE CARDS for the girls to write down one thing from the Family Proclamation that reminds them of their divine roles as women
- TREAT IDEA!
- OBJECT LESSON
- INDIVIDUAL WORTH VALUE EXPERIENCE #4 WORKSHEET
Please add [email protected] to your email contacts. You will receive 2 emails once you have finished your purchase. The first one will be a receipt, the second email will contain your download link. Please email [email protected] if you have any problems getting your link.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE YOUNG WOMEN SUBSCRIPTION already - no need to purchase if you have a subscription. Save money and become a member! Click here for more info.