Please SIGN UP FOR A FREE MEMBERSHIP to download your order instantly. Make sure you are logged in when you order. Then click on "My Account" in the toolbar and click on "My Orders." You will be able to download your recent purchases from there. You will also be sent an email with your download, but unfortunately, these emails are filtered out by many email service providers or end up in the spam folder.
Our 4 Devotional lesson plan follows right along with the Manual: Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families: May 15-21, Behold, Thy King Cometh
We have designed these packets to be used for families of ALL ages! There are activities and coloring pages for the little ones, and there are worksheets, activities, and discussion questions for older children and teens!
Come, Follow Me Made Easy for Families!
- Activity 1: This is a longer lesson and will take 30-45 minutes depending on how much your family likes to discuss! This will be similar to a traditional Family Home Evening or can be used for a Church service at home. Begin with a prayer and choose a song if your family likes to sing. This year the Church has included a list of Suggested Music for Families. They can be found HERE. This lesson will teach your family about Zacchaeus and the desires of his heart.
- Instruction Page With QR Codes & Activity Instruction
- "Quick Study" Guide
- Zacchaeus, The Desires of His Heart Activity PAgee
- Jewish Leaders Were Hypocrits "Instagram" Cards
- Activities 2-4: should take about 10-15 minutes (sometimes longer depending on your family.) We have broken up the days so that you can finish learning about trusting the Lord during the week, with extra activities, discussion questions, and games for families of all ages.
- Mary washes Jesus's Feet Coloring Page
- Jesus Christ is My King Activity Page
- Temple Recommend Questions Memory Game
- Video Links
- The Main Instruction Page of our packet is divided into 4 days of devotionals, all on one page. This will help you have easy reference to the instructions for each day. They can be guided by the parents, or assign a day to each family member. Choose a time to have your devotionals - breakfast, family prayer, driving around in the car - whichever works best for you! Have the person prepared to start the devotional and prepare any printables you will use. Not every day will have a printable or an activity. Some days are just discussion questions. Don't stress if you skip a devotional, just move onto the next or combine days! We encourage you, as parents, to study the suggested scriptures each week ahead of your family. This will help you be prepared to guide the devotionals and be ready for questions that are asked.
- QR Codes: This week's lesson contains several QR codes:
- To use the QR Codes: You will scan the QR codes using your phone or iPad. The best way to figure out if your device can read QR Codes is to open your Camera app and point it steady for 2-3 seconds towards the QR Code you want to scan. Whenever scanning is enabled, a notification will appear. If nothing happens, you may have to go to your Settings app and enable QR Code scanning. If QR Codes isn’t an option in your settings, your device, unfortunately, can’t scan QR Codes natively. But don’t worry, this only means you’ll have to download a third-party QR Code reader app. If your camera isn't working on the QR code, just go to your APP store and download a QR Scanner app. Then follow the instructions within the app.
- If you're not printing the main page, the QR codes are also clickable links! Open the PDF in your computer, click on any of the QR codes, and they will take you to the website.
The instant download will be a zip file that will download to your computer and you will need to "unzip" it to view the files. To unzip a file: if you have a mac, double click on the file name; if you have a PC, right click on the file name and select "extract"; If you are on an iPad, you will need to install an app in order to unzip the file.
Please add [email protected] to your email contacts. You will receive 2 emails once you have finished your purchase. The first one will be a receipt, the second email will contain your download link. Please email i[email protected] if you have any problems getting your link.
(We are having issues with Comcast and Hotmail emails being undeliverable. If you have a Comcast or Hotmail email, please use a different email or follow the instructions above to create a free account to download instantly. You must be logged in BEFORE ordering to download instantly.)
THIS IS INCLUDED WITH "THE FAMILY PLAN" MEMBERSHIP already - no need to purchase if you have a subscription. Save money and become a member! Click here for more info.