YW March: "What does it mean to have faith in Jesus Christ?"
LDS Come, Follow Me Young Women Lesson Packet for non-subscribers
Our Young Women printable packs include PDF downloads for:
- Journal Cards
- Treat Handout
- Scripture Cards
- Activity Ideas
- and more!
This lesson includes:
- THREE POSTERS to display in your classroom to help the Young Women think about the topic.
- TWO BLANK POSTER if you'd like to add your own scriptures/quotes.
- 3"x3" HANDOUTS - These are the perfect size for the girls to put in their smash books, hang on their bulletin boards, or tape inside their lockers at school. They are also the perfect size to text or post to your YW Facebook page to help remind the girls what the lesson was about.
- 4"x6" JPG HANDOUT - This is the perfect size if you'd like to send the handout to a print shop
- TREAT HANDOUT - attach this cute handout to a bag of M&Ms to help the girls remember the "Mighty Miracles" as a result of their faith
- 5"x7" JOURNAL CARDS. These journal cards give the girls a place to write down their thoughts or goals for the coming week.
- SCRIPTURE CARDS and BLANK CARDS. All of the scriptures in the lesson are already typed onto little cards for you. There are also blank cards to use to add your own scriptures or to use in other parts of the lesson.
- ROWBOAT printables to help you with the board activity in the lesson
- WORKSHEET to help you teach Elder Andersen's talk
- FOR THE STRENGTH OF YOUTH Discussion ideas
- TEACHING TIPS
- OBJECT LESSON links
Please add [email protected] to your email contacts. You will receive 2 emails once you have finished your purchase. The first one will be a receipt, the second email will contain your download link. Please email [email protected] if you have any problems getting your link.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE YOUNG WOMEN SUBSCRIPTION already - no need to purchase if you have a subscription. Save money and become a member! Click here for more info.