Our Young Women printable packs include PDF downloads for:
- Journal Cards
- Scripture Cards
- Activity Ideas
- M&M Treat Handout
- and more!
This lesson includes:
- TWO POSTERS to display in your classroom to help the Young Women think about the topic.
- 3"x3" HANDOUTS. These are the perfect size for the girls to put in their smash books, hang on their bulletin boards, or tape inside their lockers at school. They are also the perfect size to text or post to your YW Facebook page to help remind the girls what the lesson was about.
- 4"x6" JPG HANDOUT - easy to send to the printer
- M&M TREAT HANDOUT to help the girls remember that ordinances help us "remember & remind"
- 5"x7" JOURNAL CARDS. These journal cards give the girls a place to write down their thoughts or goals for the coming week.
- SCRIPTURE CARDS and BLANK CARDS. All of the scriptures in the lesson are already typed onto little cards for you. There are also blank cards to use to add your own scriptures or to use in other parts of the lesson.
- BOARD ACTIVITY that includes board strips and cards to help the girls sort saving ordinances and other ordinances
- POSTER & WORKSHEET to teach what each of the saving ordinances help us remember
- BOARD ACTIVITY to teach the four requirements for performing ordinances
- TEACHING TIPS!
Please add email@example.com to your email contacts. You will receive 2 emails once you have finished your purchase. The first one will be a receipt, the second email will contain your download link. Please email megan@loveprayteach if you have any problems getting your link.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE YOUNG WOMEN SUBSCRIPTION already - no need to purchase if you have a subscription. Save money and become a member! Click here for more info.